Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oh, No! More Stash...

One of my knitting friends is also destashing. This week she gave me a bag of yarn that she wanted to get rid of. I planned to take it to my charity knitting meeting since people in the group usually grab up anything donated. Of course, I had to go through the bag first to see if there was anything I could use. And, of course, there were a lot of things that I couldn't believe she was getting rid of. Her stash discards are a lot more interesting and valuable than mine (I guess I've always been drawn to the bargain bin closeout yarn). I've pulled out about 2/3's of what was in the bag. So now, I've just increased my stash. But I've promised myself that I WILL find projects for these additions or off to the Knit Night group they go. And as I do finish using this yarn, I'll post photos here.

No comments: