Sunday, April 12, 2015

Tatting at 2015 Carolina Fiber Fest

Once again, my tatting group, Tri-Tatters, demonstrated at the Carolina Fiber Fest in Sanford, NC. This year only two of us could make it, but nevertheless we were able to connect with many tatters and tatter wannabes. I'm so glad I could make the event, especially since we are not getting as many exhibiting opportunities as we would like.

Here's our demonstration/display table with the banner I made for our public appearances. It's apparent that this time, because there are only two of us, I have managed to hog most of the table space with my tatted pieces.


This is my tatting buddy Anitra having a great time tatting butterflies for earrings. Each year, she demonstrates and sells her tatting in the Village of Yesteryear at the North Carolina State Fair in Raleigh.


Below is a photo from the Carolina Fiber Fest's Facebook page. I'm not tatting here, but "retro-tatting" a mistake I made. I always have trouble tatting mistake-free in public, but this time I only messed up once, which was pretty surprising.



No comments: